Coping effectively with life and creating satisfying relationships.
The emotionally well person is able to appropriately express and manage the entire range of feelings, including anger, fear, happiness, and sadness. S/he possesses high self-esteem, a sense of humor, and positive body image. This person also seeks support from a mental health professional when needed.
- Do I consider myself to be positive (most of the time)?
- Do I cope with stress well?
- Do I view challenges as opportunities rather than obstacles?
- Do I function independently, but know when I need to ask for help?
- Do I take responsibility for my own behavior?
- Attend a Mindfulness class
- Take a Yoga class
- Attend a CWC event/activity for Emotional Health
We’ll focus on the emotional dimension of health in January-March 2017.