Satisfaction with current and future financial situations.
Financial wellness involves the process of learning how to successfully manage financial expenses. Keeping track of expenses, making a budget, and sticking to it are important skills to have in order to be financially responsible and independent. Learning how to maximize your financial wellness now will help you feel prepared to handle potentially stressful financial situations in the future.
Financial Wellbeing—Self Assessment
- Do I have the knowledge of resources that will help fund education and living expenses?
- Do I have the ability to maintain a balanced budget?
- Am I prepared for all expenses, including short-term, long-term, and emergencies?
- Attend a budget workshop
- Meet with a financial counselor
- Attend a CWC event/activity for Financial Health
We’ll focus on the financial dimension of health in January-March 2018.