Recognizing creative abilities and finding ways to expand knowledge and skills.
The intellectually well person values education and engages in lifelong learning, and pursues activities that increase knowledge, develop moral reasoning, foster critical thinking, and expand worldviews. In addition, s/he appreciates the fine arts, and values intuition, empathy, and understanding as forms of knowing.
- Am I curious about things?
- Do I seek out information on new topics of interest?
- Do I question information I receive through various sources?
- Do I seek out ways to directly apply concepts I learn in my reading?
- Take a class about something you are interested in learning about
- Go back to school to pursue more education
- Study a subject/interest on your own
- Attend a CWC event/activity for Intellectual Health
We’ll focus on the intellectual dimension of health in October-December 2017.