Personal satisfaction and enrichment from one’s work.
The occupationally well person fulfills a socially defined role that is both stimulating and inherently rewarding. S/he chooses a role (or several roles) that are consistent with beliefs, goals, lifestyle, personality, and values.
Evaluating Your Career Path—Self-Assessment
- Do I like my job most of the time?
- Am I motivated to learn new aspects of my job?
- Do I feel excited about my future career plans and goals?
- Is it easy for me to make long-range goals about my future?
- Take advantage of an educational opportunity at your place of employment
- Visit a career counselor or life coach
- Attend a CWC event/activity for Occupational Health
We’ll focus on the occupational dimension of health in April-June 2018.